• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

65 pounds of marijuana arrive with couple's Amazon order

Well they could have added a few zeros if they would have hung on to it, if she would have signed for it she would be in jail right now though lol

giphy.gif

jedisushi06 said:
Brick weed which really is not worth that much.  But that all depends on the customer.

I didn't see what it looked like. Could of just been a crap ton of packaging. if it was brick then I guess it would of made good kindling for the fire place. Knowing the way cops weight things it realistically was probably only a couple lbs

D3monic said:
if it was brick then I guess it would of made good kindling for the fire place
Dude, my uncle used to sell weed in in high school in the '70's, and my grandmother found his stash in his room (I'm assuming it was a decent amount). To teach him a lesson, she threw the whole brick into the fireplace. Smoked out the whole neighborhood, to the point where the neighbors called the cops to see what the hell was going on, haha

Cops showed up, thinking my grandmother's house was a drug den or something, and were like, "Lady, WTF were you thinking?!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back