• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Best places for business swag ???

You know the million and one places that print on demand and let you sell business swag.  Things like T shirts, coffee cups, bumper stickers, and the likes.  Which ones are best?  Not thinking of it as an actual business effort but would like to have it available for fun.

The process is called DTG, Direct To Garment printing. It's the alternative to buying in bulk beforehand, because with DTG, you can print one without having to create screens, etc.

I used to use Printfection because they had the best quality. I'm not sure how they rank these days but Cafe Press was the worst. There's ssoooo many these day I have no idea! But many companies use to not hold up well after washings. Printfection was close to store quality.

If you are giving away T-shirts for promo DTG will make you broke! Definitely go local screen printing. If selling here and there on your website for those that want to sport your brand, and you want to do mugs, mousepads, pens, whatever, DTG is great. Look into printfection, they are still around. I still have people wearing old band tees from 10 years ago. I see them on FB lol. So the shirts hold up! But there's so many out there now, maybe google DTG and see.

Back