bottles-jars Shipping boxes for 5oz Woozy Bottles

Hi. I am twisting my head trying to find a company that supplies shipping boxes for woozy bottles. Uline has them but not with the separate cardboard inserts to separate the bottles. Doesnt anyone have any recommendations? 

Attached is what i am looking for. 

Attachments

• 9996-2T.jpg
    9996-2T.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 286
That's funny! That's a picture of the exact box. At point I'm
Willing to pay anything since I'm promoting my pepper sauces in a couple weeks and need something to show them in

The company that makes & sells those boxes is called Adoboloco.  They don't have them listed on their website any longer, but you can try to contact them and work out pricing.  I bought a hundred or so more than a year ago and when I went to reorder they told me that they only sold them by the pallet.  No idea if they are still selling the boxes or not, but it might be worth a try for you.

After my discussion with them (and knowing I could not fit a pallet of boxes in my house) I too turned to Uline.  Currently I am using their S-807 boxes for my woozys.  Three of those S-807 boxes can be taped together and will fit in a flat rate bubble mailer for USPS, so it's basically the same thing.  

Hope you find something that works for you.  :)

I use a Uline Indestructo foldable box like what SnF linked that is 9x6x3-ish which is taller than what you would need for woozies.  It fits 3 Pure Evil tins which are slightly wider than woozies.  If your goal is just for display, find a nice mini wood crate, use raffia or crinkle kraft shipping/stuffing, rest the bottles on the stuffing, nice presentation. 

If you actually want to ship the bottles in the display boxes, then maybe get a slightly larger box and use bubble wrap.  Should still fit into a shipping envelope.  Also, if you put the bottles in head-to-toe, they fit tighter in a smaller box.  

One more note- not all bubble wraps are created equal.... lost a lot of money using fleaBay bubble wrap.  I only use Uline bubble wrap.

Good Luck and :welcome: to THP!
salsalady

pallottahot said:
Yeah I definitely don't need a pallet of boxes, yet. Looks like Uline might be the only service, and an expensive one as well at 3.70 a box.

The box I posted is 37 cents each when you buy in lots of 100.  If you buy in larger quantities you can get the price down to 26 cents.

It's just big enough to wrap a 5oz woozy with half a sheet of bubble wrap for padding.  And I second what Salsa lady said about uline bubble wrap, it's better quality than most.

Maybe I am loosing my mind but I remember a member of THP who posted adverts for boxes designed to ship three bottles. I a thinking search the advertisements, find member see what is going on with his product.

That was adoboloco, who is only selling by the pallet now.

SmokenFire said:

The box I posted is 37 cents each when you buy in lots of 100.  If you buy in larger quantities you can get the price down to 26 cents.

It's just big enough to wrap a 5oz woozy with half a sheet of bubble wrap for padding.  And I second what Salsa lady said about uline bubble wrap, it's better quality than most.
I just found on Freud Container the indestructo box, 7x3x2 for .23 per bundle of 50 (https://freundcontainer.com/indestructo-quicklock-mailers/). I got my bubble wrap at Staples, they had buy 2 get 1 free and I was in a hurry so I got that. I havent had a chance to price compare but certainly will. 

salsalady said:
I use a Uline Indestructo foldable box like what SnF linked that is 9x6x3-ish which is taller than what you would need for woozies.  It fits 3 Pure Evil tins which are slightly wider than woozies.  If your goal is just for display, find a nice mini wood crate, use raffia or crinkle kraft shipping/stuffing, rest the bottles on the stuffing, nice presentation. 

If you actually want to ship the bottles in the display boxes, then maybe get a slightly larger box and use bubble wrap.  Should still fit into a shipping envelope.  Also, if you put the bottles in head-to-toe, they fit tighter in a smaller box.  

One more note- not all bubble wraps are created equal.... lost a lot of money using fleaBay bubble wrap.  I only use Uline bubble wrap.

Good Luck and :welcome: to THP!
salsalady
I'll take a look at these too. I do need boxes for shipping but need a nice display case for presentation for when I hit the road. I cant seem to find anything in that realm either so I think I'm just going to get some thin wood and make something. 

Thanks for the warm welcome. 

pallottahot said:
I just found on Freud Container the indestructo box, 7x3x2 for .23 per bundle of 50 (https://freundcontainer.com/indestructo-quicklock-mailers/). I got my bubble wrap at Staples, they had buy 2 get 1 free and I was in a hurry so I got that. I havent had a chance to price compare but certainly will. 
Yeah so ax that. Freud's shipping charges are twice as much as Uline's. $27.00 vs $12.00. 

Back