• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Problems with Chrome Browser ??

Anybody been having problems with posts??
In my case I found it was Chrome browser, it is up to date, I am using Linux version. the only plug-ins I have on it is po-pup blocker and video download helper.
I normally use Opera and have had no problems their, wanted to try out chrome.

I run chrome on Windows 10 and do not have the issue.

D3monic and SmokenFire have the issue. You are #3 so far. So hoping you guys can come up with a common denominator.

The good news is, the site itself will be updated in either late Dec or Jan, and this problem should not exist. That does not mean this is a site issue, as, nothing has changed software-wise in a long time, but there may be a new technology at play with Chrome so updating THP should fix as the software will the be newest technology. If that makes sense. Compatibility issues, sometimes neither are to blame, it's just, who updates theirs to "fix" the other.

Paulky what software are you using, a crapy machine should not make a difference. If you have a atx (micro) case (computer) then you can replace the motherboard cheaply ($100) with a good one.

Back