• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Is there any help, please advise

I have two plants both doing fine but in one moment both had little white bugs... I sprey something for white aphids, after week shower spray again...etc

Both plants stoped growing, no more new leaves. One is yellow, other green but bumpy curly leaves, pictures included....

Maybe I should give up and plant new ones?

Btw, I live in Singapore so hot and humid all year long...

Attachments

• Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Image-2.jpeg
    Image-2.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Image-3.jpeg
    Image-3.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Image-4.jpeg
    Image-4.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Image-5.jpeg
    Image-5.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 43
Looks like BLS ( bacterial leaf spot ) and whitefly.

Honestly, nothing has ever worked for BLS for me. I know there's some copper type spray but...I don't really know much about it.

↑ what Sirex said for the plant on the left

Plant on the right might be reaction to bug spray. I had this on one of mine and it's grown out ok.

IMG_5965.jpg

Kaos that looks like mite damage on yours.

The one plant above that that doesn't have whitefly- could be mites as well. Also could be too much water.

Cheers Sirex

Didn't see any typical mite activity, but may have been them and they got nuked with the bug spray.

At least they not around anymore :onfire:

+1 on the overwatering as I've made that mistake before as well

It's hard for me to tell in the pic but it looks like the typical " clawing " Ives seen in mite damage.

Marko. If it we're me, I'd move the one with BLS away from the others and snip the most affected leaves. Then pick up some Ortho Flower, Fruit and Vegetable spray for the whitefly. It's in a green bottle.

In the first pic I see the soil looks to be mostly wood fiber. i would get a premium potting soil and replant that plant.

Gently remove it from container and carefully tap soil and rinse it off and remove as much of the soil in the root base as possible.

Replant in premium potting mix and give it a good dose of liquid fish fertilizer or similar. Don't over water.

As far as the bugs etc, you have some good advice already  ;)

Back