• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking How Bad would you Wig?

Ok now we're talkin Texas laws. I have an aunt in Texas so I see what you're saying. I only cook on charcoal and fish cooks so damn quick that I have tons of heat and fire to do a thorough burn off of any leftovers. I've never had an issue.

Well, here is the deal, I am not a big fan of oceanic products, and I have to really watch what I eat. So If I allocate calories to something, it better taste amazing. Its hard to burn off calories lol. So if a steak taste like fish well then. I understand the whole burn off, scrub the grill idea, but I can still taste and smell fish. Not even close to high maintenance. It was more of question to see what others do when it comes to bbqing. I do love Long John Silvers btw. Cheers!

Voodoo 6 said:
Well, here is the deal, I am not a big fan of oceanic products, and I have to really watch what I eat. So If I allocate calories to something, it better taste amazing. Its hard to burn off calories lol. So if a steak taste like fish well then. I understand the whole burn off, scrub the grill idea, but I can still taste and smell fish. Not even close to high maintenance. It was more of question to see what others do when it comes to bbqing. I do love Long John Silvers btw. Cheers!
Do you also sit to pee?

Back