Greetings from the South Carolina lowcountry!

WarrantMan

Extreme Member
A career policeman who finally took his love for hot sauce all the way! Police themed sauces (and packaging) using Carolina Reaper as the primary base pepper. Been doing it several years as a hobby and finally went through all the hoops and regulatory bodies to make it a retail reality.... Getting too old to wrestle crack heads for a living.
Check out the website if time and interest permit.  http://www.warrantmanpepperco.com

Thanks for allowing me to participate, look forward to meeting like minded chiliheads.

- Reggie

:welcome:

Never seen police theme sauce, cool!

I appreciate the kind words and warm welcomes! I never realized that there was such a culture of folks who really loved spice as much as I. Suddenly I feel grossly ignorant. As much as I pride myself in investigative skills, a whole new world has just opened up for me - many thanks!

Edmiick, geez...donut... haha!   But, you may have a valid point I concede.... hmmm,  marketing, pure genius! Hat's off to you sir!

The Hot Pepper: I have entered the contest with one offering, a second to follow.... 

Thanks again, Edmick, can't believe I just found this place. To give a campy comparison, it is like the early 1990's video of "No Rain" by a group called Blind Melon, where the odd kid dancing finally finds like minded folks... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qVPNONdF58 

- Reggie

Welcome to the forums! Hope your sauces do well in sales. Cheers!!

If the sauce is good, it doesn't matter how its packaged...

cJMgl48.jpg

Voodoo 6,

Thank you! I certainly agree. I've had both - some "look" or "sound"  great but are disappointing in substance (as I've seen much commentary to this in this forum.)  One of my personal favorites is not so good on labeling, but an incredible sauce nonetheless.  Point well taken and hopefully my efforts to bridge both sides will not be in vain....

Dragonsfire,

Thank you and I must add that my somewhat misguided "lone wolf" feeling about hot sauces has been completely destroyed upon visiting this forum! An eye-opener to say the least. This past weekend I did a market event at Marion square in downtown Charleston (my first real public product offering) and was amazed at the folks who tried and bought sauces. One elderly couple from Austria stopped by and sampled my products (early 70's I would guess) with the same zeal I would usually associate with wine connoisseurs. They picked apart every ingredient, note by note, dead on, before reading the label.

I now realize that I am a grain of sand on the beach, but what a tasty f'n beach! Glad to have found this place and hopefully I can offer something that may be of benefit.

Back