• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Dragon49's 1017 Grow Log

The year is almost over, but here is my 2017 Grow Log:

I want to thank the people who started and are maintaining the cooking and fishing threads, as without them, I wouldn’t be doing anything at all here. 

I haven’t grown anything indoors or on my balcony since 2015, and this year’s main outdoor season was awful.  I had intended on growing a number of Superchile plants as they thrive in my garden which doesn’t get a lot of sunlight, but by the time I went to order them, Cross Country Nurseries was sold out.  I bought a number of Tabasco starter’s, but none of them took.  The only thing that produced pods was something that m[SIZE=10.5pt]y local nursery sold with a label that read, "Pimentas de table Hot Fajita."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]They had good heat and decent flavor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Here are some pictures:[/SIZE]

LmQQUrp.jpg

GaYYxs0.jpg

BB6uGTW.jpg

6qujaCN.jpg

WfNkCdn.jpg

3flM09M.jpg

XVtx7nV.jpg

3hL0uJ8.jpg

sympmqt.jpg

OShsI9a.jpg

HHRkHb0.jpg

Look like fresnos.

Was a bad year here as well. My season was not even finished and I was already looking forward to 2018.
Now, 2018 is here as far as growing seasons go. planting as soon as my seed balance arrives.

I'm giving up starting and full-time growing indoors for a while.  I no longer want to deal with the responsibility.  Good luck next season!

Join the club it was another terrible year of growing for me. I already started my 2018 seeds in hope of better weather and a lot less rain.. I look at it this way " it couldn't get any worse."

Jackson13 said:
Join the club it was another terrible year of growing for me. I already started my 2018 seeds in hope of better weather and a lot less rain.. I look at it this way " it couldn't get any worse."
I admire your optimism, but yes it can. I have been made aware of this myself.

Back