• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

PexiePoo's '18 Glog. Now with more Quantum Board & COB LED.

I love building things, particularly electronics. That lead me to building a grow light of my own. I used to be an HID kinda guy; think of High Pressure Sodium, LEC, and the like. LED lighting has never been for me as far as the red, purple, blues (think of Mars Hydro, Black Dog, KindLED, etc) but now, I really think they are. Here is the parts list:

It was built using two 5-foot sections of 3/4" angle aluminum to cover a 6ft table. the rest of the stuff is from cobkits.com

All together it costed about 280 before separate tools (hand held hacksaw for the rails and a rivet gun to tack it all together)

Hqyav6El.jpg

Wow, looking great - but I've seen nothing less from
you, Garrett! Everything to the nines, my friend  - a nice
little forest of seedlings, under a really sweet light   :clap: ! 

Cheers and Happy New Year!
:cheers:

Looking great at 20 days jeez, nearly as big as my 60 day old window sill seeds!

How far do you plan on growing these in this setup?

Teaks said:
Looking great at 20 days jeez, nearly as big as my 60 day old window sill seeds!

How far do you plan on growing these in this setup?

Til they fruit or until they are sold to the locals haha. The Pueblo Chiles are easily the fastest grower, then the ghost, then the SB7J. Will be adding some different types here soon

Back