• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

help

I bought this plant at a plant fair. The man selling the seedlings said it was a reaper, but i am 99% sure that it is not. can someone help me identify it. here is a pic.

Attachments

• GOPR2498.JPG
    GOPR2498.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 74
I have reaper plants that produce a similar phenotype. Are your peppers beastly hot with a sweet and citrus taste? Do they have a lot of oil inside?

Walchit said:
What if you ate one whilst on your vision quest?

You will go on a vision quest within a vision quest and your spirit animal guide will show you the woman or man of your dreams and where to find them. Ancient knowledge will be disclosed to you about how to travel in space and time so you can meet them, but when you do then the universe will implode, then explode, then implode again while in the meantime you will be riding a unicorn along the neon rainbow chasing Nyan Cats. Then, when the new universe is created, you will find yourself under a tree, smoking a joint. An apple will fall on your head and you will meet Isaac Newton, who happens to be a chilli-head and together you will have barbeque with super-hot apple-chilli sauce.

P.S
It might be Reaper. What you see in the pictures are usually the best-looking pods. This does not mean that there are no pods that look different. It is possible however that the plant is a Reaper cross.

Back