• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Any photographers?

I'm not a photographer, but my wife is. She ended up taking a bunch of cool pics of peppers that we got from TexasHotPeppers.

Attachments

• IMG_0294ed.jpg
    IMG_0294ed.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 72
Hey,

I wouldn't call myself a photographer... but I do have a Cannon EOS 400 Digital. It's not the most advanced and best one. I try to learn how to take nice close up photos of my chili flowers and peppers. Most of them go to my Instagram but the best photos I upload to Flickr. 

One example:

uses-of-carolina-reaper-peppers-600x256.jpg

/E

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I take pictures for fun and when lucky get paid. Best advice one can ever give you is to buy quality glass, that will separate good from great. 

Maters and stuff...

Those look the the "Chocolate Sprinkles" tomatoes that I grew this year. 

Does the potato power the camera? Or does it still need conventional batteries?

And jhp what constitutes quality glass? I spent 220 on the lens

Walchit said:
Bout to read that now boss, here is the lens(e) I grabbed

I want your camera with the VR lenses.
I think :think: ...

I was told that for noobs and people that generally have trouble holding perfectly still, that the Vibration Reduction lenses are great 

but... my phone cost less than just this lens !
https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/product/camera-lenses/af-p-dx-nikkor-70-300mm-f%252f4.5-6.3g-ed-vr.html

I have 16MP on my phone and more functions than i currently know how to utilize. 

i am not a photographer, though i like to take pictures of garden stuff, and food.

:think: how do I convince the wife i need a nice camera too :lol: 

Back