• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Lucky Dog K-9 Cube Growers Blend Soil $26.58

I don't know if everyone spends money on potting soil but Walmart has a deal going on some top notch stuff. I haven't used it before but I talked to a few people who love it.

• Foxfarm 3.8 cu. ft.
  • Lucky dog k-9 cube growers blend soil
  • Contains pedigree ingredients
  • Mycorrhizal fungi and earthworm castings
  • Formulated to optimize nutrient availability to plants
  • Beneficial microbes expand root development and provide more opportunity for nutrient availabilit

https://www.walmart.com/ip/HYDROFARM-INC-FOXFARM-FX14098-Foxfarm-3-8-cu-ft-Lucky-Dog-K-9-Cube-Growers-Blend-Soil/54998372

I haven't seen any Fox Farms products at my local Walmarts before, but I know the local nursery I frequent started carrying it so may have to check it out. Just in time for seed starting too.

Check the price at the nursery, I bet WM is cheaper with this sale. 

WM should have Pro-Mix in stock this year for about $17 for a bale(4cuft) too but it's the cheaper Pro-Mix. I used it last year with no problems.

MeatHead1313 said:
I haven't seen any Fox Farms products at my local Walmarts before, but I know the local nursery I frequent started carrying it so may have to check it out. Just in time for seed starting too.

YO, just saw you're in Maurice.... What nursery has it?

Why ya all spending money on soil in Louisiana when you have the swamps right there. Best soil around, chock full of nutrients. Dry it, sift it, Don't get bit by gators. Cheers!

Rajun Gardener said:

YO, just saw you're in Maurice.... What nursery has it?

All Seasons in Lafayette. They must have only just recently started carrying Fox Farms as they didn't have it a couple of months ago.

MeatHead1313 said:
I haven't seen any Fox Farms products at my local Walmarts before,

Walmart is competing with amazon now, what is online it totally different, and you can pretty much get anything.

I saw pro mix at Walmart too, not Fox farm though. Walmart needs to stock woozies too while they are at it.

MeatHead1313 said:
All Seasons in Lafayette. They must have only just recently started carrying Fox Farms as they didn't have it a couple of months ago.

You aren't going with Berger again this year? I absolutely LOVED that stuff and am so down for 2018 in it!

Chewi said:

You aren't going with Berger again this year? I absolutely LOVED that stuff and am so down for 2018 in it!

Possibly. All depends what works out to be the cheapest. Need to save money for the baby stuff we'll need.
That said, I loved the Berger mix as well. Drained extremely well which was awesome considering how wet it was here last summer.

Back