• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Please advise on purpose shits bus challenge

The Hott Dude

New Registrant
Hello, I am making a volatile cocktail of reaper puree and pure crystal I diluted in coffee. The idea is to make a purposeful shit on the bus, as into the mountains for viral movie. My friend of growing up has sweared to drink this cocktail but what he does not know is, that, the place where we will be at hotel will be immediately on a bus afterward, into the mountains, for three hours. He is in belief that after the cocktail he can have restroom abilities and we stay one more day but the bus will arrive in no time for use that will all must board, LOL! The only problem I see that might be aprised is, we will be on the same bus. Is this a good challenge, or do we punish ourselves?

YESSSS!!! Hott Dude Is Back!!

9RhCWsL.gif

The Hott Dude said:
Hello, I am making a volatile cocktail of reaper puree and pure crystal I diluted in coffee. The idea is to make a purposeful shit on the bus, as into the mountains for viral movie. My friend of growing up has sweared to drink this cocktail but what he does not know is, that, the place where we will be at hotel will be immediately on a bus afterward, into the mountains, for three hours. He is in belief that after the cocktail he can have restroom abilities and we stay one more day but the bus will arrive in no time for use that will all must board, LOL! The only problem I see that might be aprised is, we will be on the same bus. Is this a good challenge, or do we punish ourselves?

Negative.

I live that every day.

Back