• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Warrant Man Pepper Co.- Aggravated Assault Sauce Review

AROMA!!!!!! Smell is a negative word. Aroma is a positive word. 

To be honest I could care less about the aroma or color of any sauce. Taste and texture. 

The Hot Pepper said:
AROMA!!!!!! Smell is a negative word. Aroma is a positive word. 
:rolleyes: Now, you're sounding all hoity toity, like you're from Portland, not Brooklyn :rofl:

The Hot Pepper said:
To be honest I could care less about the aroma or color of any sauce. Taste and texture. 
To each their own, I guess, but I can't remember the last time I ate something smelled ("aroma-ed" ;) ) like shit but tasted great :seeya:

I've never had a rotten egg taste great. Actually, I've never tried eating a rotten egg, lol

How the fuck do you make your eggs?! :shocked:

Has a hot sauce you've encountered really had a bad smell? And then if it did, did it taste bad? 

I've thought about showing it to the camera but I don't wanna spill it on my keyboard. lol. The consistency of this one was SLIGHTLY thicker than the homicide sauce. I think any thicker and it would have trouble passing through the dropper lid. Especially considering that there are some small solids in suspension. I was pretty impressed with this sauce. To me, depth is very important. I like the range of flavors. 2 dimensional sauces don't do it for me.

Honestly in thousands of hot sauces never found one that smelled like shit.

judd_nelson_preppy_sweater.jpg

Back