for-sale THP member hot sauces....who has them for sale?

HEAT hot sauce shop has several of these sauces,and more... Great place to shop, you can get the one or two from each maker andvsave on shipping.

I will be offering a Pick6 sale later in january, but it will only be texas creek sauces....☺

The Hot Pepper said:
Sam & Oliver - Get the mustard sauce and strawberry or cherry reaper! 
I can personally vouch for BOTH of those sauces! Especially if you're only picking 2 from each seller. I bought his whole lineup, and those two were by far my favorites

I can vouch for the warrant man sauces. All 3 are really good but my favorite is the "aggravated assault" followed by the "homicide". Website is warrantmanpepperco.com. Luck Dog is also very good. I tried their sauces at an expo and don't recall there being any I didn't like.

MikeUSMC said:
Great. Now I'm craving a pulled pork sandwich with mustard slaw, lol. Thanks boss. Maybe I'll "whip one up on the smoker real quick" in case I'm still in the mood for one later. Should be done around 3am :rofl:
iv'e got a 2 pound shoulder on my treager now.  Smoking those destroyah pods for sauce.  Got some twice baked potatoes made to throw in later with some brussel sprouts.  No slaw this time but i do have a mustard bbq i made the other day for my pork.

salsalady said:
HEAT hot sauce shop has several of these sauces,and more... Great place to shop, you can get the one or two from each maker andvsave on shipping.

I will be offering a Pick6 sale later in january, but it will only be texas creek sauces....☺

Am I missing something?  Went a looking for Ghost Fire an found only Pure Evil.  You have the Pure Evil site but the other site forwards to it.  You and Lucky Dog have my favorites.  Lucky Dog is for pouring on top of things.  Your Ghost Fire, think that is the name, is for things to soak in like on veggie burgers

Pondering wholesale / resale on the PBM web site.  Want to start with things I like so that if the effort fails, well I got things I like.

ajdrew,
I pulled the sauces off the website last year when we decided to focus on Pure Evil.  Figured noone would miss 'em, but I've been getting harassed (in a good way~~~ ;) ) for GhostFire and BBQ, so I'm making everything and gonna have it for a sale later.

Couple Other THP sauce makers- Gemini Crow and SeaFire Gourmet Sweet Spicy Girl (DuvallDave's former Dave'zFoodz)

salsalady said:
ajdrew,
I pulled the sauces off the website last year when we decided to focus on Pure Evil.  Figured noone would miss 'em, but I've been getting harassed (in a good way~~~ ;) ) for GhostFire and BBQ, so I'm making everything and gonna have it for a sale later.

Shame on you.

Back