57 replies to this topic

#41 Walchit

Walchit

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:02 PM

Infused hot sauce would go hard! I don't really like edibles though, it's either nothing or nap time for me.

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#42 Genetikx

Genetikx

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:10 PM

Boiled white vinegar and rice vinegar with onion, thai palm sugar, carrot and salt, then blended with 5 ripe bananas from my freezer that you would use for banana bread.  Blended with the chiles, there are a few ghost peppers in there as well besides bonnets.  Ran threw a food mill then added H2O to thin out then heated up then bottled.  Almost added cannabis unfused honey too but added a tablespoon of local honey while it heated up.  

I'm going to try it on pepperoni pineapple pizza in the next few days. My gut tells me those flavors will play nice.

Send the cannibis next time

#43 Devv

Devv

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,803 posts
  • aka:Scott

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:28 PM

Plants are looking great!

Those deep pots are a bonus, the gals can stay there for a while..

I'm ready to see cowpies float. Bring it on!

#44 Genetikx

Genetikx

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 06:41 PM

So we got about a foot of snow outside so I'm spending a lot of time in the grow room...

The tray I potted up last weekend got some good growth. Still not kicking myself for starting jalas on 1/1, but it's coming
GSHLAdJ.jpg

Got a little impatient for the next round to kick into gear, so threw another tray together
IqUWcO1.jpg

Heres what's left as far as seedlings go. I did just start germinating about 13 more varieties. Damn those impulse buys and extras WHP throws in. Silver tray up front goes to my buddy
ZqR0Zn0.jpg

Have a good week ahead everyone

#45 Sinn

Sinn

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 06:54 PM

Yea looking forward to Carbonero cream.

Pot up time, it's getting serious. I'm digging these super tall 3.5" wide pots. I doubt they can stay there til plant out but should buy me an extra month compared to standard size ones

cfLiEeC.jpg

Where do you buy your pots at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#46 jedisushi06

jedisushi06

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 4,020 posts
  • aka:Mikey or Sushi Mike

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:34 PM

Plants look good.  No harm in potting them up in bigger pots if you got the room.  Just water less.  

#47 Genetikx

Genetikx

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:21 PM

Where do you buy your pots at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 3.5" super tall pots are these
https://www.amazon.c...p_p5xgDY4nk8EjY

If they grow out of those, they'll go in these bigger ones. Bought at the hydro store years ago for about 40 cents each. Will last many years based on how thick they are. Beer for reference...i mean to remind me it's empty and I need another. Brb
oFKoARU.jpg

Edited by Genetikx, 11 February 2018 - 09:25 PM.

#48 Sinn

Sinn

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:30 PM

The 3.5" super tall pots are these
https://www.amazon.c...p_p5xgDY4nk8EjY

If they grow out of those, they'll go in these bigger ones. Bought at the hydro store years ago for about 40 cents each. Will last many years based on how thick they are. Beer for reference...i mean to remind me it's empty and I need another. Brb
oFKoARU.jpg

Cool thanks for the link those hydro store ones look great :surprised:

#49 Genetikx

Genetikx

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:54 PM

Blue Christmas is a real beauty
ZopJWgD.jpg

#50 Genetikx

Genetikx

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:36 PM

Weekend update time. I'm at 54 plants potted up, 16 still in mini cups...and I'm still germinating some last minute seed arrivals. Was shooting for 60 plants whoops. Could still get there I guess with some giveaways.

The closest tray was just potted up and I gotta agree with Devv, pot up early. I used to wait until the roots just started to wrap around the bottom but now I'm going for roots just barely touching the bottom, or even not touching at all.
WiIRP0i.jpg

I'm supporting the early pot up because this tray, looked like the tray I just potted up, 12 days ago. Pretty good growth.
Y3aiF9s.jpg

A few of my plants have been more sensitive to my lighting, showing some signs of scald, but grow out of it once potted up. They're also much more green after even though the small cups should have plenty of nutrients and I don't really consider myself an over waterer (yea, waterer)

And a picture to reminisce........mustard habs up front D3
hAz8t50.jpg

#51 Devv

Devv

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,803 posts
  • aka:Scott

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:15 PM

Most excellent Ryan!

Those gals love the larger pots ;)

Edited by Devv, 17 February 2018 - 06:16 PM.

I'm ready to see cowpies float. Bring it on!

#52 D3monic

D3monic

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 9,843 posts
  • aka:D3
  • (x6)

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:59 PM

I want to order the larger pots just don't have the space atm need another light first. But then again I don't think my plants can go another 2 weeks in their germ trays. 

Those mustard habs do look tasty

Edited by D3monic, 17 February 2018 - 08:00 PM.

Find me on Instagram

Can I help it if I'm one of those fanatical TD fans?I got my #3 Demonic jersey on, my face is painted, and I cant stop yelling WOOOOOO!!

#53 Genetikx

Genetikx

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:10 PM

Thanks Scott!

I want to order the larger pots just don't have the space atm need another light first. But then again I don't think my plants can go another 2 weeks in their germ trays. 

Those mustard habs do look tasty

These are like 3.5" wide but pretty tall at about 5.5" I think, so just maybe I won't have to pot up again to my half gallon pots. I doubt that especially with the annums of course. Picked up 100 of these tall boys so worked out to be like 38 cents each. Not nearly as tough as my half gallons but I'll be happy if I can get another year out of them

#54 D3monic

D3monic

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 9,843 posts
  • aka:D3
  • (x6)

Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:19 PM

Thanks Scott!

These are like 3.5" wide but pretty tall at about 5.5" I think, so just maybe I won't have to pot up again to my half gallon pots. I doubt that especially with the annums of course. Picked up 100 of these tall boys so worked out to be like 38 cents each. Not nearly as tough as my half gallons but I'll be happy if I can get another year out of them

Next year i'm going to try these for starting plugs https://www.amazon.c...JRAXQ1V0EA33MW4

Find me on Instagram

Can I help it if I'm one of those fanatical TD fans?I got my #3 Demonic jersey on, my face is painted, and I cant stop yelling WOOOOOO!!

#55 Trident chilli

Trident chilli

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
  • aka:Trident

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:05 AM

Picture perfect Ryan .... your going to have a great season I have those same early pots and I think they are perfect to get the grow going

#56 chocolatescotchbonnet

chocolatescotchbonnet

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • aka:CSB aka Choco

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:54 AM

your grow looks great!

#57 Genetikx

Genetikx

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:59 PM

Thanks guys. Hit my first two trays with some ferts, not necessarily because they need it, just want to see what happens. I'm going back to what worked grear a few years ago -- Dr. Earth Home Grown fertilizer. Went with the fert "tea" option, quarter strength of their recommendation, bottom watered.

I like this stuff because it seems more organic than most, is non GMO, and has mycos
Dr. Earth Organic 5 Tomato, Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer Poly Bag https://www.amazon.c...i_Eb4IAbMM9X2TZ

I got it from Home Depot, think it was a couple bucks cheaper

#58 Walchit

Walchit

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted Today, 01:14 AM

That stuff looks good, maybe better than the Fox farm bag nutes

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests