Hello from Reno

Hello. I love to garden, but with limited space right now, I work with what I currently love growing most.
I love peppers, tomatoes and herbs (for foods).
I go hiking when possible, and raise two girls while wife works out of state on reservation.
I enjoy this site for the many wonderful topics and learning that I gain from it.
Living in Reno offers only a few great months outdoors to grow, so I start indoors, then attempt to successfully move plants outdoors as weather allows.
Sadly, I did not complete my profile, and have yet to locate options to let me put my photo, and offer additional details that are missing. Hopefully soon.
Seeing the country and traveling internationally is something we look to do soon, once my wife returns.
Well, that is a part of who I am.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 7C7D4341-2D26-4AE3-AB52-BBD94A25EF5D.jpeg
    7C7D4341-2D26-4AE3-AB52-BBD94A25EF5D.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 70
Thanks. That was two weeks ago. This is one now.
I wont do any more posting of the plants here because it will become a focus for a different forum area, but here is one. My wife wants me to let them pod but I will be transitioning them to soil bags for outdoors which takes a couple months to transition and get to full strength. There are TONS of little pods all over the plant, if it is the right term (pre-flower).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 67
labuyo said:
Your peppers look great considering you grew them indoors,  :welcome: from the Philippines!
Thank you very much.

I just got all my soil mix together with added nutrients mixed in. Im letting it activate over night, then tomorrow I will be transplanting from hydroponic to soil. The plants are getting to big and heavy so its time. They are also starting to flower all over, and I dont want it to start fruiting yet.
It will be 2 weeks before they get their true lighting again, being that they need to adjust to soil with minimal shock. Then gardening to light will begin.
The process will hopefully allow for major pods and flowering in 30 days.
This gives me a chance at to sessions of fruiting if I do it right.

Your welcome; I look forward also to seeing your future harvest too and hope to a successful outdoor transition for your plants.

Back