Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • aka:Greenguru

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:54 PM

warrantmanpepperco

Homicide I feel was hottest of the three

Nice heat with black pepper, garlic and ghostly flavor, with Habanero burning tongue and reaper tingling lips. with these  flavors. all I tasted  went Hand in Hand with any food.I did try it on chicken fajitas,chips,salads,.This sauce I feel its a little warmer with the lips and tongue tingling AWESOME and very Chuggable I must say again the Warrantmanpepperco has and great line of sauces, that I was just MAD it was Just 5oz bottle. 

Thanks again for the AWESOME SAUCES Reggie,

GREENGURU

Attached Thumbnails

• 01062018S4BACKUP 372.jpg
  • 01062018S4BACKUP 371.jpg

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 WarrantMan

WarrantMan

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,052 posts
  • aka:Reggie or "The Warrant Man"

Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:36 PM

Greenguru,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am unable to find the proper words to express my feelings, but know that it means much and truly I am humbled.

- Reggie

"You Have The Right To Remain Fiery"

#3 Greenguru

Greenguru

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • aka:Greenguru

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:40 PM

thats awesome mix review with personal message great plan Reggie, GG

#4 WarrantMan

WarrantMan

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:51 PM

GG,

Thank you sir, it was an odd set of circumstances that created the need to do it that way.

#5 Masher

Masher

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 10:08 AM

Finally broke out my bottle of Homicide...

Great HEAT sauce, really need a bigger orifice opening. As in the Aggravated I had to remove the reducer to get to the goods in the bottle.

I put it on eggs, sausage, and hash browns. Very great sauce. Lately I have been looking into milder heat sauces. This is not a mild sauce.

Flavor is great...the chunky bits in this sauce are a winner and adds to the visual yeehaw when using.

My palate is not as defined for individual flavors but it's a great tasting and visually appealing sauce.

Between the Homicide and the Aggravated I think the Aggravated is a hands down 1st choice followed by the Homicide.

Thanks again Reggie... great flavors and great sauce.

Will be trying the Homicide this afternoon in bloody Mary's (ceasars) using Clamato juice.

I think it will be a great addition and heat for me.

#6 Masher

Masher

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:51 PM

Vodka and Oyster shooter Approved :cheers:

20180428_144014.jpg

#7 Ashen

Ashen

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 07:09 PM

Hey Reg. I had a funny name pop into my head for a potential product line. Hopefully you are not offended by the stereotype. Donut pass go Assorted types of glazes for chicken fish etc.
A wise man never  argues with a skunk, a mule, or a cook.

#8 Ashen

Ashen

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 07:25 PM

Probably not a fit with your brand image really now that I think about it.

#9 WarrantMan

WarrantMan

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 07:41 PM

Ashen,

Not bad... not bad at all. I consider all options and thank you sir! I am looking to branch out a bit.... time will tell...

#10 WarrantMan

WarrantMan

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 08:36 PM

Vodka and Oyster shooter Approved :cheers:

attachicon.gif20180428_144014.jpg

Man that looks appealing! Thanks! I've got a new one to try.... :cheers:

Ashen,

Just to note (the link is broken for the pic now) but Edmick beaned me my first day here with a suggestion for a donut shaped bottle for my sauces!

Reggie

#11 Ashen

Ashen

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 11:48 PM

Sorry again about the stereotype. Truthfully there are two kinds of people, people who love donuts and liars. 🍩 😉

The whole thing was a flash of how my brain works sometimes . Just a lighting fast cascade of ideas.

Police=>jail=>go to jail=>do not pass go=>donut{do not} =>glazed donut=>glazes

#12 Guatemalan Insanity Pepper

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 7,612 posts
  • aka:G.I.P.
  • (x5)

Posted 30 April 2018 - 12:39 AM

Sorry again about the stereotype. Truthfully there are two kinds of people, people who love donuts and liars. 🍩 😉

The whole thing was a flash of how my brain works sometimes . Just a lighting fast cascade of ideas.

Police=>jail=>go to jail=>do not pass go=>donut{do not} =>glazed donut=>glazes

ZSyXZJ9.png  :rofl:

:onfire:  

#13 Edmick

Edmick

Smokin' Hot

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

Man that looks appealing! Thanks! I've got a new one to try.... :cheers:

Ashen,

Just to note (the link is broken for the pic now) but Edmick beaned me my first day here with a suggestion for a donut shaped bottle for my sauces!

Reggie

Haha

Attached Thumbnails

• e5fb1e90c74994c70cf818e881ca30f9.jpg

#14 WarrantMan

WarrantMan

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:41 PM

Edmick,

Geez, thanks again....

Ashen,

No problem with stereotype from me. I do in fact love donuts and there are none better than Krispy Kreme!  I once researched the origin of the "cops and donut shops" and found this:

Because cops must work all hours of the day or night, in years past there were very few places if any, that cops on a midnight shift could stop in and have a break and a cup of coffee. The only such places were donut shops (particularly in the big cities) that had employees working the wee hours of the morning. As they were on frequent occasion, targets for robbers in those hours, they would invite cops in for donuts and coffee, often times for free. It was a symbiotic relationship. The shops got professional security service for the cheap price of a few donuts and coffee. They wanted them hanging around. So folks saw this, not knowing the real deal and assumed that "cops love donuts." Not realizing the donut shops pretty much had a monopoly because of the hours... So it carries through to this very day and even most cops I know, are probably not aware of these facts.  FYI  haha

I wrote a book that was published in 2008, it went very well with signings and such and as a result I got invited to do an appearance on a talk radio show. I will never forget it. When they opened up the phones to callers, guess what was the first question? caller #1 you're on... "Yeah, what's up with cops and donuts?"   Killed me....  :rolleyes:

In modern times, (more so early in my career than now), Waffle House and it's spin-off Huddle House would hire off-duty cops on the weekends to provide security. By law here, all bars and nightclubs had to close their doors and be empty of patrons by 3 a.m. So typically, hordes of drunken folks would stumble in to get food at this time. I think many people believed that the cops were just "hanging out" there, not knowing that they were actually being paid by the establishment to be there... On that note, I do love me some good greasy hash browns!  Scattered, smothered and covered.... haha

Edited by WarrantMan, 30 April 2018 - 08:43 PM.

#15 Ashen

Ashen

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 10:24 PM

I actually did know the whole coffee shop connection. Most places around here still offer officers free coffee but almost all of them insist on paying. Works out ok for the clerks as it ends up going towards their tips instead.

#16 WarrantMan

WarrantMan

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:08 PM

I actually did know the whole coffee shop connection. Most places around here still offer officers free coffee but almost all of them insist on paying. Works out ok for the clerks as it ends up going towards their tips instead.

Thank you sir for making this point! Some twenty years or so ago, here in my state, some legislators were accused of "taking gifts" from folks in exchange for favors. This caused quite a stir and ended up with new laws being enacted to prevent such. It was hammered hard amongst us "cops" that we could not accept free stuff from people (regardless of the good intent of those offering.) So as you point out, when such a thing occurs, as when the restaurant doesn't charge, the full price is given as a "tip"  to the waitstaff. This "saves face" for those offering, keeps us compliant both legally and ethically - and of course the waitstaff are very pleased. Shame on any cop who does otherwise.

I have personally experienced (particularly the last two years) instances where I go to pay for my meal and the waiter/waitress advises me that "someone" had already paid for my meal and "thanked me for my service." It always puts a lump in my throat, I look around, don't know who to "thank." So here again, the waitstaff gets one helluva tip. The coolest pay-it-forward deal ever... I am certain the anonymous giver feels pride in doing so, it makes me feel respected/appreciated, and the waiter/waitress receives an unexpected "bonus." How cool is that? 

Thanks again for mentioning this and giving me the chance for explanation. I hope it offers some enlightenment to whomever may read. 

Cheers Ashen!  :cheers:  

#17 Walchit

Walchit

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 2,120 posts
  • aka:Bhuthead Andy

Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:15 PM

It's definitely a today up between warrant man sauce and doughnuts... I love them both

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Best, Hot, warrentman, traditional, Carolina, sauce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests