• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

TexLax chili challenge

My friend and me, we had idea to make the hottest chili. We came up with this new idea. The real TexLax chili. I had read that chocolate is sometimes added to Texas chili. I bought the 24 pack of Ex Lax chocolate tabs, and put all 24 in the chili. The chili is made of 2 pounds of beef, one large onion, 5 cans tomato, bay leafs, oregano, and chili spices. For the heat we put one homemade jar (masons) of reaper puree. In the end we put the 24 chocolate tabs of Ex Lax and one vial extract. This chili is ready to make your gut bubble. We put in the pot, and in the refrigeration at my friend's cafe. It is ready to heat up any time, but now we need to know what the challenge should be? This needs to be viral. If you have ideas please know. We had struggled to call it Texass or TexLax chili. :lol:

The Hott Dude said:
The bus challenge had not ended well. Details are too messy. So we are looking for new one.
I see. Maybe on a boat trip with no toilet?

Maybe something where you're forced to hang you ass starboard to take a dump. That would be funny.

The Hott Dude said:
Maybe private setting, public bus caused police call, and traffic jam with a public feces fine.
LOL well how can you expect to go viral if there's no shock value from the innocent bystanders? :rofl:  :rofl:

So invite your friends and family over for "chili night" and cover the toilet bowl with saran wrap. Should make for an interesting event

The Hott Dude said:
My friend and me, we had idea to make the hottest chili. We came up with this new idea. The real TexLax chili. I had read that chocolate is sometimes added to Texas chili. I bought the 24 pack of Ex Lax chocolate tabs, and put all 24 in the chili. The chili is made of 2 pounds of beef, one large onion, 5 cans tomato, bay leafs, oregano, and chili spices. For the heat we put one homemade jar (masons) of reaper puree. In the end we put the 24 chocolate tabs of Ex Lax and one vial extract. This chili is ready to make your gut bubble. We put in the pot, and in the refrigeration at my friend's cafe. It is ready to heat up any time, but now we need to know what the challenge should be? This needs to be viral. If you have ideas please know. We had struggled to call it Texass or TexLax chili. :lol:
I laughed at this more than watching Wednesday night Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune.

Not really...

texas blues said:
Exlax chili.

I think you need to be institutionalized.

Along with a straight jacket.

And a team of doctors around you 24/7

Nobody.

And I mean NOBODY!!!

Puts bay leaf in chili!!!
LMFAO! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Well Hott Dude, you are consistent in your themes. I read them, but feel like there's a hidden camera somewhere everytime I do.... 

Here in the US, tainting foodstuffs with any pharmaceuticals (although it may be funny) is a felony. Perhaps where you are the laws are more "lax."  ;)  Pun intended. 

geesh.. really? Where's the camera..... :rolleyes:

I am saving any relevant comments for this coming Saturday as per the norm with THD threads...though that said this really sounds like an anal seepage thread.

Back