wanted White Thai ISO, plus others

The main thing I am after
White Thai pepper seed, would really like to have pods over just seeds.

Other peppers that I am interested in are the Aji peppers, since I do not have any of them in my seed cabinet yet I am open to most any of them.

Post up what you have and price and I will be in touch.

If you are looking for trades I only have seed as all my pods are gone, on top of that I only have two types of thai that I have extra unspoken for seed of. Both red, one everyday thai and one giant thai which is very spotty on the giant part although there are a few nice ones that have been selected from the bunch to keep.

Hello.

I discovered Khang Starr about the same time as this website. Both have been so helpful and inspiring. I've seen this pepper seed on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/White-Pepper-Chilli-Seeds-quality/dp/B00ZTW1RII. But the picture does not look like what Khang has on his Youtube video. I think Khang had a giveaway of this a while back. Perhaps he'll do it again.

I've not purchased that from Amazon. If you decide to purchase then I would suggest you research the vendor and make sure they have good ratings or are Amazon backed. AllTimedodee seems decent.

GL

First I have to say that don't try to read and drive, it's just as bad as texting and driving. I was on the road headed to DC when all the emails about these responses were coming in. Being a little excited that someone might have some info on these peppers after the second email I thought I should check it out. Bad idea, would have been easier in the 90 mile an hour traffic in Atlanta.
Ok sorry to get a little off topic. I have left a message for him on his Google plus account, and of course no response. The pepper he has turns purple instead of red as it ripens.
Since D3monic is boasting about the orange Thai you have me interested in trying those as well. But I still will be after the white thai.

Watch the video you linked at 3:37 Khang says that with a lot of sunlight the white turns purple. It then ripens to an orange and finally red. Hope that helps

Thanks, I didn't catch the red part.
Now I will have to reevaluate my thai ISO, and start considering the ones that finish red as well. 

I can also turn my attention to the ones D3monic refers to.

patchwmgreens said:
Thanks, I didn't catch the red part.
Now I will have to reevaluate my thai ISO, and start considering the ones that finish red as well. 

I can also turn my attention to the ones D3monic refers to.

Pm me your addy I got ya

jedisushi06 said:
Iv'e never seen a white thai before i'm still searching for a true yellow thai.  Grew a bunch of aji last year and like 12 thai types.  

There is apparently no such thing as true yellow my Thai friend said...

I had or have the Thai white and its not white...

Mr. Joyner,
I did a quick look at your site from my phone and didn't see where you sell seeds. Again it was a quick look, if you do not sell seeds on the website how could one go about getting some white Thai from you?

Back