• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Amazing old generation Finnish lumberjack strength videos

Could not find a suitable place to put these videos up, so here goes:
42 years old in this video:
46 years old:
55 years old in this video:
This normal looking man is doing feats, that even todays men with many times the size and weight would not be able to do.  This man is also doing these things drug free too, so it is no wonder we all have heard so many amazing stories about old generation strength from our fathers. :rofl:

This is very impressive, and i express concern our future generations.   I carry what I can at my age, and my kids are aware of our past, but so may are not plugged in to building, making, fixing, or restoring of culture and tradition, or what is really crucial in transferring that part of life from generation to generation.  Clue: it's not in an iPhone, android, TV, or other device..

Chorizo857_62J said:
This is very impressive, and i express concern our future generations.   I carry what I can at my age, and my kids are aware of our past, but so may are not plugged in to building, making, fixing, or restoring of culture and tradition, or what is really crucial in transferring that part of life from generation to generation.  Clue: it's not in an iPhone, android, TV, or other device..

Your words are very true indeed, so thanks for that man. :thumbsup: I may be much younger than you, but still i too have seen this change to much worse in my lifetime, so i am also very concerned about our future generation. We need to change our ways to a better future and fast.

This legendary man also have broken 75 chainsaws in his 50 year long lumberjack career, always working six times a week too working from early morning to evening. During all these years of hard working, he also have had zero sick leaves from his job...So take that current generation. :rofl:

Want to know his secret: no messing with womens, no drinking, no smoking and eating a lot of ryebread. So folks maybe start eating some ryebread, whole grain and try eating that white bread as little as possible.

I eat a lot of ryebread and for many years i have not bought any white bread at all, so it is all whole grain stuff i mostly eat. I also drink a lot of milk too and started drinking organic milk for about a month ago as that semi skimmed or fat free milk was not good for me at all and maybe that was the key for the rapid loss of my fat cells around my body while still gaining more muscle at the same time.

bplTvKL.jpg

Cheers !

Back