3 replies to this topic

#1 FreeportBum

FreeportBum

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,179 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:09 AM

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have any fresh scotch bonnets for sale? Had over 20lbs in my freezer but we had a big storm late October that knocked power out for over a week and everything had to be tossed. Now I'm jonesing for some homemade sauce, I usually have enough to last until next harvest. I would be interested in a MFRB if anyone has any. Thanks

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 jedisushi06

jedisushi06

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,509 posts
  • aka:Mikey or Sushi Mike

Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:29 AM

All i have are frozen ones.  Planned on making a sauce with some soon i'll let you know when i can send some.

#3 Chorizo857_62J

Chorizo857_62J

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
  • aka:Fatknuckle

Posted 05 February 2018 - 02:25 PM

I have been trying to sprout from seeds from Jamaican SBs purchased from a local market.  They were individually packed with about 9 pods per bag, but refrigerated with the rest of the peppers.  I have no idea if they have undergone further freezer or fridge time, but have had a hard time getting seeds to germinate.  Have 4 to 5, and am trying again, but they are by far the most puny plants in the 2018 batch.  I just love the taste and colors/attributes.  :shh:

#4 Student of Spice

Student of Spice

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • aka:</3 Type O Negative </3
  • (x3)

Posted 01 March 2018 - 11:15 PM

I have been trying to sprout from seeds from Jamaican SBs purchased from a local market.  They were individually packed with about 9 pods per bag, but refrigerated with the rest of the peppers.  I have no idea if they have undergone further freezer or fridge time, but have had a hard time getting seeds to germinate.  Have 4 to 5, and am trying again, but they are by far the most puny plants in the 2018 batch.  I just love the taste and colors/attributes.  :shh:

You from Gainesville FL or GA?

What I've felt, what I've known, Turn the pages, turn the stone. Behind the door, should I open it for you? What I've felt, what I've known. Sick and tired, I stand alone. Could you be there? ' Cause I'm the one who waits for you, Or are you unforgiven, too? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests