• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FreeportBum

FreeportBum

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 5,939 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:09 AM

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have any fresh scotch bonnets for sale? Had over 20lbs in my freezer but we had a big storm late October that knocked power out for over a week and everything had to be tossed. Now I'm jonesing for some homemade sauce, I usually have enough to last until next harvest. I would be interested in a MFRB if anyone has any. Thanks

“We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that death will tremble to take us.” – Charles Bukowski

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 jedisushi06

jedisushi06

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 4,010 posts
  • aka:Mikey or Sushi Mike

Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:29 AM

All i have are frozen ones.  Planned on making a sauce with some soon i'll let you know when i can send some.

#3 Chorizo857_62J

Chorizo857_62J

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • aka:Fatknuckle

Posted 05 February 2018 - 02:25 PM

I have been trying to sprout from seeds from Jamaican SBs purchased from a local market.  They were individually packed with about 9 pods per bag, but refrigerated with the rest of the peppers.  I have no idea if they have undergone further freezer or fridge time, but have had a hard time getting seeds to germinate.  Have 4 to 5, and am trying again, but they are by far the most puny plants in the 2018 batch.  I just love the taste and colors/attributes.  :shh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests