Yellow manzano seeds

Sinn

Extreme Member
Looking for these if anyone has any for sale or even a link to some been hunting these down for a couple weeks hard to find

LOL So i went back today and bought some Aleppo seeds and get this from paypal

''To comply with government regulations, PayPal is required to review certain transactions. The payment you sent is currently being reviewed and we will complete this process within 72 hours. This review only involves this transaction and does not affect the use of your PayPal account.''

I'm guessing its because of the word Aleppo? :tear:

Omg. I got that same message from PayPal when I recently purchased Aleppo seeds. It didn't even occur to me that the name triggered the review of the transaction. That's kinda creepy.

IMG_6164.JPG

Sorry, couldn't help myself :rofl:

That hadn't occurred to me either. Maybe I should rename my Aleppo peppers to something else so that big brother doesn't think I am giving aid and comfort to Syrian rebels.

Muckyai said:
Omg. I got that same message from PayPal when I recently purchased Aleppo seeds. It didn't even occur to me that the name triggered the review of the transaction. That's kinda creepy.

midwestchilehead said:
That hadn't occurred to me either. Maybe I should rename my Aleppo peppers to something else so that big brother doesn't think I am giving aid and comfort to Syrian rebels.

I just gotta think those auditors were seriously bummed when they realized it was just pepper seeds. Lol

Back