• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

When a sauce makes a fart is it safe?

so next to do

• Total voters

The Hott Dude

New Registrant
Hello, I have some homemades sauce. Recently enough I had one in which was in the refrigerator, but even still it made the fart. When you open the lid a poof of gas escape like a "poof". Is this mean, that the sauce is safe? What causing the fart? And if it poof does it mean maybe the bad has now escape and all good ton consume? Thanks

It means it's fermenting but I'm not sure anything you do is safe, THD  :think:

Bring it to temp and rebottle it, maybe???

:cheers:

Mr leg, if the sauce is old and never farted before but in fact is a favorite and one day it farted out of no where. I wonder why not ferment previous? So safe? Ok thanks.

The Hott Dude said:
Mr leg, if the sauce is old and never farted before but in fact is a favorite and one day it farted out of no where. I wonder why not ferment previous? So safe? Ok thanks.

Ya know, I'm not sure?

But I mean whats the worse that could happen? Get a tummy ache on the bus and poop yer pantalones?

btw, this coming from someone that eats questionable stuff fairly frequently. 

So my vote should be considered questionable as well

Hahahaha, i had some of few big bottles explode on me, that i kept in the fridge opened up for far too long and it spread that fermented smelling stuff all over the kitchen like a shotgun. That is when i decided it is not safe to eat it at all... :rofl:

Ketchup does this all the time at restaurant. Usually tastes like shit though. Dont recommend eating the farts

Back