My 5th Season is underway, and
Here's my list for 2018:
These will be in 5 Gallon Buckets (backyard). I also plan on isolating A LOT of these plants this year.
- 7 Pot Douglah x 2
- Chocolate Scotch Bonnet x 2
- OBEAH (Genetikx)
- 7 Pot Cinder (F2?) (Bhuter)
- CGN 21500 (Bhuter)
- TFM Scotch Bonnet
- MoA Scotch Bonnet (MWCH)
- Bahamian Goat (MWCH)
- D3 Goat, Giant pheno (F4) (D3monic)
- D3 Goat, #4 (F3) (D3monic)
- D3 Goat, Peach Mild #2.5 (F3) (D3monic)
- Scotchbrains (G.I.P.)
- P. Dreadie "Select" Scotch Bonnet (Trident)
- P. Dreadie Scotch Bonnet (TGCM)
- Carolina Reaper, big tail pheno (TGCM)
- Ecuadorian Red Rocoto (TGCM)
10 Gallon Containers (backyard)
- Giant Yellow Rocoto (TGCM)
- Large Red Rocoto (TGCM)
Ornamentals (front yard)
- Numex Twilight
- Numex Twilight (Overwintered Bonchi)
- Chinese 5 Color x 3
Same as every other year, I'll be using 5:1:1 mix in 5 gallon buckets. I'm still undecided whether or not I'll use CSN17 or Dyna Gro ferts yet; I've had success w/ both.
I plan on presoaking the seeds tomorrow night in a diluted hydrogen peroxide solution, then letting them hit the dirt the following day. MG Seed Starting Mix w/ additional perlite into a 72 cell tray. Same mix into Solo cups. Then, 5:1:1 in 1 gallon containers. Then, 5:1:1 into (final) 5 gallon buckets
Special thanks to everyone who contributed seeds to my grow this year!
Thanks for following, and best of luck to everyone's grow this year!
Here's the link to my 2017 Grow, if anyone's interested:
Edited by MikeUSMC, 12 February 2018 - 04:38 AM.