• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What two members do you mix up?

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
We've all been there. GUILTY! Often it is the username, the avatar, or just the style of posting. But we've all been there. Replying to the wrong person!

A few I have confused lol.... SmokenFire and Thegreenchilemonster, and most recently, WarrantMan and MickeUSMC! OOPS!

I sometimes confuse these two when I'm baked  :high:

photo-12127.gif

photo-thumb-9579.jpg

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     GIP and t0mato. I think they're the same person. :think:

I haven't been here long enough to mix up folks yet, (THP did ding me once as stated, I was baffled)  but your post got me thinking..... If there is interest, I will share a real (internet) story that I'm very privy to, that involves an old haggard woman, a drunk, a dude from the UK and a dead man in a chest freezer. Ya'll give me a thumbs up and tell me where to post and I will let it rip....

in edit: not a "story" from the internet, but in it's use and some trickery. Very local, very real...

2nd edit. Finished writing it, need direction. No takers?

WarrantMan said:

I haven't been here long enough to mix up folks yet, (THP did ding me once as stated, I was baffled)  but your post got me thinking..... If there is interest, I will share a real (internet) story that I'm very privy to, that involves an old haggard woman, a drunk, a dude from the UK and a dead man in a chest freezer. Ya'll give me a thumbs up and tell me where to post and I will let it rip....

in edit: not a "story" from the internet, but in it's use and some trickery. Very local, very real...

You are welcome to post it here if you like  :lol:  :cheers:

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/46965-a-beautiful-fishing-story-well-kinda/?hl=%2Bbeautiful+%2Bstory

WarrantMan said:

:eek:   
Uhhhh how did Tomato and I, remind you of this story ?  :eh:

Back