Hi from California

Haven't been on here since last year sometime. Still have about 4-5 months till it's time to start another season of growing peppers. Last year I had 4 jalepeno plants, 2 banana peppers and 1 chilli pepper. Got a satisfactory harvest out of it but this year think I'm gonna double up on the chilli and banana peppers plants.

Welcome back Im your neighbor in Riverbank . All my peppers survived the winter outdoors and have peppers on them. You can buy peppers next month at Westurf , Morris or HD and plant them in the ground or in containers.

Hey neighbor from Riverbank,
Nice to know someone in the neighborhood. I grow in containers and right now it's to early to plant for me,my experience. Weather just not warm enough. I don't start from seeds, I go to home Depot and get plants that are ready for transplant.

Actually I missed judged my planting time. Originally I said 4-5 months but I keep a log each year from day one to end of planting/harvest and it's actually couple more months, sometime in april. I'm kinda redesigning my area for my plants.
I will try to get a pic when it's close to finished.

Back