• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video 1st Video Update

This is just a quick video update. All seeds were planted on 1/11/2018. Some were damaged after a vicious Yorkie attack, but they seem to be recovering. Let me know what you guys think, and where your plants are at.

Tim

https://youtu.be/lWKT9nx-IYs

:(

jvcydfs.png

peppernovice said:
   This is just a quick video update. All seeds were planted on 1/11/2018. Some were damaged after a vicious Yorkie attack, but they seem to be recovering. Let me know what you guys think, and where your plants are at.

Tim

Hey Tim,

You ever think about having a glog and then posting all your videos in the same thread? I like seeing your updates, your plants are always monsters but I bet I miss some here and there. Not able to watch this one right now but I'll come back to it

I'm growing Bih jolokia x sugar rush peach too, looking forward to that one. Looks like you picked up a couple varieties from Justin at whitehotpeppers.com

When you said you were toning down the heat I was expecting a bunch of annums lol. You still are well above average heat wise even though you're taking a step back. Good luck, keep us posted!

Genetikx said:
Hey Tim,

You ever think about having a glog and then posting all your videos in the same thread? I like seeing your updates, your plants are always monsters but I bet I miss some here and there. Not able to watch this one right now but I'll come back to it

I'm not sure I'm the right guy for a blog. I'm a little inconsistent. I'm pretty excited about the cross too. Hopefully it turns out as good as I think it will.

Tim

Back