• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Help ID these ones?

Hello guys, would you help me ID these peppers? I think the last one is a jalapeño, although I'm not completely sure.

I will try to get some better photos of the first one as soon as I'm home, but thanks to all for helping me identifying the other 3! Been reading for a while and it's a great forum, cannot wait to share my experiences and get to know everybody here

Today I was at the garden center buying some compost and I decided to show him the first plant, he said he thought it was some kind of Anaheim pepper in his opinion, looking at google it looks like it. What do you people think? Could it be?

I could see that I suppose. They appear to have right shape. In the pic they don't look very big but there isnt really a reference for size. Anaheim is a decent sized pepper. So if the size fits it's a safe bet that it's an Anaheim type.

fedex-bermu said:
Today I was at the garden center buying some compost and I decided to show him the first plant, he said he thought it was some kind of Anaheim pepper in his opinion, looking at google it looks like it. What do you people think? Could it be?
Given that the other plants look like they're the very common store bought varieties I would say that they are likely Anaheim if the size is correct. 

Back