• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

lighting Lighting question

yes

although it is a bit overkill for only 20 plants. you could just get a LED shoplight from your local lowes/homedepot for 30-50$

Thanks for the quick response.

Im a bit worried Id buy the wrong LED. Some seem to swear by T5s, so I figured Id follow suit with them. I am getting 10 seeds of each variety, so I could do up to 50 plants, to get the most of it. It may come in handy next year as Im sure my grows will only get larger each season :)

The led shop lights from Walmart are super bright, I've never seen one like your last link. T5 definitely works, and I have some led stips that seem to be doing as good as t5. Time will tell on that one. Juanitos has some good videos about led strips on YouTube too btw

There is a section called "Grow Tech"  where you can:       Discuss lights, heaters, irrigation systems, greenhouses, and DIY solutions. Show off your inventions!

Just a quick update on the lights. They seem to be working very well. I keep them about 3 from the plants. No etoliation, and they are looking great so far. I also grabbed a mars hydro 300W off amazon for a second group of plants, also working extremely well.

Sleepy lemur said:
Just a quick update on the lights. They seem to be working very well. I keep them about 3 from the plants. No etoliation, and they are looking great so far. I also grabbed a mars hydro 300W off amazon for a second group of plants, also working extremely well.
Nice. Any pics of the plants?

Back