Windowsill Grower

Hello everyone,

I'm new to growing but have been doing a lot of reading and watching youtube videos to get me started. I live in North Wales and this will be my first real attempt at growing chillies. I've always wanted to try and thought why not give it a go so here I am. I did attempt it last year but left it too late and didn't have great success, I've got two of the plants from that attempt left and have started a new grow on 24/02/18.

If anyone wants to know anything more then ask away.

Hello and welcome from Hampshire... what varieties are you growing... C. Chinense the hot ones take the longest and most of us here in the UK use artificial light and a Growtent to start them of ready to plant out in May. If you are a true "windowsillgardener" choose a south facing windowsill they will grow to the light so you need to keep turning the tray. They will be leggy but you can deal with that when you pot on. If you have a radiator under the windowsill make sure the tray keeps moist. In this bad weather I recommend moving the tray away from the window at night

All the best

Welcome to the fun. From the Thumb. It can only go downhill from here. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back