• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Paul Flynn MP Organising Weed Not Words Protest At Parliament - London July 6th

Unlike many other places, the UK still has utterly ridiculous laws in place to protect us all from the evils of cannabis.  Anyone who feels strongly about this should try to get to London and the protest at Parliament on July 6th this year.

large.Screenshot_20180320-074033.png.0d7252f19a05e2aa884170927b4c60b3.png

large.large.IMG_1268.JPG.45fed7a6f08099bf0f314bd1d90acbeb.jpg.af6dd443f2d44628fa0789b06076f34d.jpg

large.large.IMG_1278.JPG.bae31bded7de25c4bb2983ad1cf23854.JPG.689ea92c8740c2f763793ae173b7038e.JPG

It's still a mess here though to be honest. Even though it's legal statewide, each city can regulate it how they want. The city I'm in hasn't started issuing permits yet but theres still 3 dispensaries within 5 minutes of me.. Cops keep kicking the doors down and shutting them down but they keep re opening. It's really bizarre.

Shit, that's a really long and expensive flight for me.

But to smoke my own UK cheese cross (cottage cheese) on the steps of Parliament in honor of medical legalization would be like a dream come true to me.

California going recreational has left me quite disappointed.

I wish these dumb stoners would've read the bill before they voted on it.

The bill basically screwed medical farmers and more important medical consumers and left the whole industry wide open to corporate fukkery.

:high:  :high:

Edmick said:
It's still a mess here though to be honest. Even though it's legal statewide, each city can regulate it how they want. The city I'm in hasn't started issuing permits yet but theres still 3 dispensaries within 5 minutes of me.. Cops keep kicking the doors down and shutting them down but they keep re opening. It's really bizarre.
That's weird. I don't recall that happening in Washington when it was legalized here, though I suppose the political climate that the federal level is different now.

Back