• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Anyone ever use future harvest Holland secret nutrients?

Just wondering if anyone has experience with Holland secret 3 step nutrients. I have never used this type of nutrients before always a premixed or granular fertilizer. I try to use natural fertilizers in the garden, but for indoors I find it easier to use a quick water soluble fertilizer. This stuff just just got stocked at my local store and was thinking of giving it a try.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Have not tried them out, but after checking the total price for just the 3 bottles it seems awfully expensive stuff to use.

The store in town has them for $12 per bottle. I was thinking it could add up. Indoor use I might only be using a small amount at a time, so it might last a while for the price. The only thing I'm not sure about is if there is any added benefit over a one step fertilizer.

shaggs2riches said:
The store in town has them for $12 per bottle. I was thinking it could add up. Indoor use I might only be using a small amount at a time, so it might last a while for the price. The only thing I'm not sure about is if there is any added benefit over a one step fertilizer.

I like to use 2 component fertilizers as i can adjust the rations if needed, mixing from 3 different bottles feels too complicated to me for just growing bunch of peppers.

Also i dont like the fact, that Future harvest uses ml/4l of water measure for their feeding program to make it even more confusing.

Chilidude said:

I like to use 2 component fertilizers as i can adjust the rations if needed, mixing from 3 different bottles feels too complicated to me for just growing bunch of peppers.

Also i dont like the fact, that Future harvest uses ml/4l of water measure for their feeding program to make it even more confusing.
It wouldn't be exact, but 4l is a little over a gallon. You could just have slightly stronger nutes, or adjust if necessary. I personally wouldn't worry about .215 gal, but if you're going for exactness it may be a pain.

Back