• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

[Apr 2] What are you working on this week?

Made worm casting tea today

Some kind of pork belly....maybe for tacos

Small upgrade to a older PC.....got a great deal on a CPU and a SSD drive im not currently using.

Ghosting (cloning) another system over to a new SSD for dad. The old drive is fine but he loved the SSD in the newer PC i built for him so much he wants a SSD in the system i built for him a couple years ago too.

Looked over my blood lipid tests. Doc cant believe how low the bad cholesterol is compared to the HDL. I told him the secret is rice bran oil and real fat food. Avoid crappy vegetable oils, they are worse for you than the "good" stuff. Believe me, i don't skimp on animal fats and i hardly exercise at all.

I might regret it but with free shipping im ordering some maters and Biker Billy plants from Burpee. Use code EASTER418 for free shipping. Still kinda high for the plants but they have the SuperSauce maters dad loves.

Harvesting a ton of Orange Thai, 7 pot yellow, trini scorps, and Carambola (Star Fruit). Going to try an experimenting with a new sauce using a combination of the above mentioned and call it Burning Star. Moving seedlings into bigger pots later in the week.

First batch is looking great...i think. EWC, molasses and guinea pig food. :D

This is only after about 6hr on the pump BTW. Got the Tetra 4watt for 60gal tanks on sale for $16 locally.
JG0B1eJ.jpg

rCOyNTZ.jpg

ShowMeDaSauce said:
First batch is looking great...i think. EWC, molasses and guinea pig food. :D

This is only after about 6hr on the pump BTW. Got the Tetra 4watt for 60gal tanks on sale for $16 locally.
JG0B1eJ.jpg

rCOyNTZ.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:
Are you making water?
EWC, molasses and guinea pig food.  :shocked:  (worm poop, molasses, and alfalfa pellets?) is new york water really that nasty  :eh:
yuck  :sick:

:lol:

The Hot Pepper said:
Our water supply is hooked up to the dirty water dog carts.
okay what is a whisper, and which one of yall did this  :rofl:
0558cd7977fd891d5cb285207e8e96ec32b46e-v5-wm.jpg
  :rofl:  i almost spit out my coffee!
That's my pic from the cooking with beer throwdown rofl :rofl: :rofl:

i was looking up hotdogwater memes (theres a risky google search for the day ;) )
and i saw that pic looked familiar  :think:

So, who done it ? Lol 

Back