•  

Photo

Carolina Reaper Has the Record Again?

Best Answer BlackFatalii, 07 April 2018 - 03:18 PM

Also interesting to note is the new new new new new origin story, including the Naga Viper. A chilli that has absolutely nothing in common with the Reaper, flavourwise.

Interestingly, all of the origin claims have been removed from the Guinness site just 4 days later. There is now a new date for the record: 11 August 2017, and a slightly higher number for it, 1.64 million SHU. I have to wonder why they would bother resubmitting the Reaper last year, when Pepper X was supposedly going to blow the old record away. Perhaps they weren't too confident about that after all.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Bicycle808

Bicycle808

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  • aka:Streetwise with a "Z"

Posted 20 July 2018 - 04:51 PM

Although, to be fair, I guess Jim Duffy /does/ sell Primos, so....

You are entering the buttocks with the spicy hand of Chinese pepper? And pleasure from this low pepper? I am not sure but the scorpion pepper musk when raw, is the sexual experience. This is granted, and evident in the taste, and the woman jealous. 

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#82 Guitarman

Guitarman

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 09:02 AM

Main differences between the Primo and Reaper, afaict...
-Primo is actually stable
-The person who developed the Primo honestly divulged its origins
-no douche bags benefit from the sale of a 7Primo.

Exactly, Troy Primeaux is an awesome guy, he's always clear on what he does and respects his customers.
For example, he would never claim to have a 3.18 mill SHU pepper just to sell a 25$ sauce...

Troy Primeaux is the owner of Primos Peppers. So he is actually benefiting and profiting from the primo.

Every vendor has Primo seeds. Although, I highly recommend Primospeppers.

#83 Mildfruit

Mildfruit

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 09:18 AM

Exactly, Troy Primeaux is an awesome guy, he's always clear on what he does and respects his customers.
For example, he would never claim to have a 3.18 mill SHU pepper just to sell a 25$ sauce...

Every vendor has Primo seeds. Although, I highly recommend Primospeppers.

I can vouch for this, talked with him by mails once, really seems like a great person. 

Indeed, if I can buy from the original creator I almost always does, I've had too many peppers not true to type by buying the cheapest option. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests