• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Which member(s) would you like to have a beer with?

01.jpg

I could invite only 3220 thp members, have to keep some for me  :P

AJ.

JayT.

A Filipino Perv.

On another note.

JayT and I drank like sailors on pay day.

Alabama Jack is gentleman of the highest sort.

I recall he was involved with the F-35,

We ate Korean food truck tacos.

I didn't get to spend much time with Philiperv.

But he was cool guy too.

My list would be pretty long but i'll try to narrow it down.. No offense if I forget to mention anyone and the list is not in any certain order but...
Reggie (warrantman)- Cuz someone would need to get me out of the DUI..
Walchit- Cuz you my boy Andy! lol
Hybridmode_ has almost made piss my pants a couple times with his posts
Crispee- makes great sauces
Dragonsfire- c'mon, who isn't intrigued a little by dragonsfire?
MikeUSMC- A fellow mick.
TB-  need I say more..
The Hot Pepper- :metal:
Hogleg- cuz it's hogleg..
-
AJ Drew-  Do opiates come up in a breathalyzer..?

I'll add to the list as I think of more (insert The Golden Girls theme song here)

Seriously, there are very few members here I wouldn't want to share a beer with.

Off the top of my head, I'd like to have a beer with:

THP - Cool guy that has always been fair and level-headed, with good advice.

TB - Always makes me laugh, and likes to fish.

Paulky - Great cook, and fellow gun nut.

Geeme - Used to chat with her a lot back when we had chat, and happened to be out of town when she was here. Very smart, and a good conversationalist.

JayT - I could tell him what being a successful hunter feels like. ;) :lol:

MikeUSMC - We would cause an IPA shortage while solving all the world's problems.

WarrantMan - I wouldn't mind just drinking beer quietly and listening to his many stories.

HybidMode 01 - I think I could get him radacalized to my liking if I could sit him down for a few beers. ;) :lol:

There are many more. I'll add as I think of them. :cheers:

I usually don't drink but I would definitely have a beer with my boy edmick. I feel like hogleg would be more my type of thper to hang out with. D3monic and gip also come to mind. Jedisushi/pex peppers definitely have the right scenery! So many more cool people on here, many already mentioned above.

I am centrally located if anyone wants to ship that giant box of beer to my house, we can party

That is a cute little box of beer you blokes have there. You really need to start getting serious though.   :cheers:

20170620_101607.jpg

20170814_230612.jpg

20170922_160914.jpg

I have only been on this forum for a short time, but there are many here that I would have no hesitation in stopping what I am doing and having a beer (or 4) with.

Walchit said:
I usually don't drink but I would definitely have a beer with my boy edmick. I feel like hogleg would be more my type of thper to hang out with. D3monic and gip also come to mind. Jedisushi/pex peppers definitely have the right scenery! So many more cool people on here, many already mentioned above.

I am centrally located if anyone wants to ship that giant box of beer to my house, we can party
Don't worry buddy. I've got something for everyone. My neighbor grows a ton of pot lol. This is a pot friendly and alcohol friendly house but leave religion and politics at the door. Along with your shoes. Bad feng shui..

Back