Greetings from New Mexico

Hey do everyone! I am new to the group however, my bro in law Chewi has been a member for awhile I think. I am taking my first shot at growing some New Mexico Heirlooms, Mammoth Japs, Japs, & Habanero. I live in the mountains and am worried about the sun as I am surrounded by pine trees. Chewi said I should be fine so I am going with that. The climate is pretty cool here also so I have to watch the nighttime temps for the next few weeks. I have grown some dam fine weed tho, so I hope to do the same with the peppers! I just got a White Widow started in the germ process and will keep you all updated with that progress as well! Medicinal & PPL are THE BEST! lol I am sure I will be asking for some guidance and possibly giving some as well!  

:high: cheers brah! :high:

JayBo said:
Hey do everyone! I am new to the group however, my bro in law Chewi has been a member for awhile I think. I am taking my first shot at growing some New Mexico Heirlooms, Mammoth Japs, Japs, & Habanero. I live in the mountains and am worried about the sun as I am surrounded by pine trees. Chewi said I should be fine so I am going with that. The climate is pretty cool here also so I have to watch the nighttime temps for the next few weeks. I have grown some dam fine weed tho, so I hope to do the same with the peppers! I just got a White Widow started in the germ process and will keep you all updated with that progress as well! Medicinal & PPL are THE BEST! lol I am sure I will be asking for some guidance and possibly giving some as well!  

JayBo said:
CatherineW, Lucys is not there anymore. :(
It recently closed up! :(
How sad!! The last time we were there they were closed, supposedly doing renovations.

We first had Lucy's green chile in Roswell and brought home quarts of the stuff!

Back