• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What's the Best Method or Place to Get Peppers Wholesale?

brochachosHS said:
Tittle says it all!

Thanks ahead of time guys!

I have purchased peppers from several vendors on this site with excellent results.  Sicman and Wicked Mike are vendors I have used and would recommend.  Would also 2nd the recommendation for peppers by mail.  I'm not sure but I also think Pepperlover has fresh peppers from time to time.  You will not necessarily get 'wholesale' quantities or pricing from such vendors, but you will get a wider array of available 'boutique' type varieties that you won't likely find most other places.  

If you are looking for a large amount (40+ lbs commercial application type) of peppers on a consistent basis you may want to inquire with your local large distributors such as US Foods, Sysco, etc.  They can get fresnos, jalas (ripe or green), habs and in some cases hotter stuff.  

farmers market talk to a local grower, don't have to pay shipping that way.

if you are looking for specialty superhots or whatever then yeah you might want to order large boxes from one of the vendors on here july - novemeber (hi) or you know pepperlover has dried stuff.

Either way you flip it, it's gonna be a difficult time of year to find anything fresh but keep checking back as the season progresses and you'll probably find someone selling what you need. What varieties are you looking for anyways?

Back