Survey for chili soda!

Greetings fellow chili lovers! I am Jörgen from Sweden. I'm an entrepreneur and chili enthusiast. For the following year I have studied the act of sodaizing chili and now I'm almost ready to launch my product. The product itself will be different chilis mixed with some sort of seasonal flavour. So far the thought is to have one flavour for each season (four different tastes in total) and one special that has no extra flavour. So the question I have come to ask you guys is; Would you be interested in buying a chili soda? 

tl;dr: Survey for chili soda with seasonal flavours.

https://strawpoll.com/h4r2k43a. Here's a link for the people interested in answering my survey!
Feel free to ask questions in the comment section about the drink or the company idea itself!
Thanks for reading (and possibly answering my survey)!  ;)

That's a very limited survey. Should we not be ginving feedback on possible flavours instead so as to help you get a better idea of your customers' tastes?
Also, on a less serious note, where's the option for "I already do"?

I'm not sure how large the market for such a thing would be. Perhaps using it as a mixer for something like a bloody mary would be a possibility but I think the majority of your customers would be buying it more for a novelty and that's about it. I'm not saying you wouldn't have a small market for it but probably not enough to make a profitable business off of. Just my opinion though

Edmick said:
I'm not sure how large the market for such a thing would be. Just my opinion though

Ummmm, exactly or +1 to above.... Between all the different varieties of cola, seltzers, sparkling waters, juices, tea's, sports drinks, etc. currently available I too believe it would be tough to break a "chilli soda" into this market. As above, just my opinion...

`Forgot, 
vSQt1bg.gif

:welcome:

I think a cola flavor with a hint of cinnamon and a chili kick would be good.

Also ginger beer, already spicy from the ginger, would add another dimension of heat.

Root beer with a smoky chili.

PS. You're trying to do chilies AND seasonal at the same time. My advice. Pick ONE.

Why?

Nobody is used to seasonal sodas.
Nobody is used to spicy sodas.

You are narrowing your market by 50% out of the gate and only making it a harder sell.

Back