• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Help!

First time grower here.

I have planted some Scotch Bonnet peppers and most of them are looking great.  I do however have two that seem to be a little stunted and have some issues with the leaves.  I am not sure if they both have the same problem or not.  I have them inside in front of a window and also have CFL lights.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20180511_194124.jpg
    20180511_194124.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 20180512_201326.jpg
    20180512_201326.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 62
Okay, thanks hogleg for the help!  I have started to supplement their water with hydroponic nutrients until I can get them in the bigger pots.  Do you think that will help?

If I were you I would watch out, giving young plants extra nutrients can even give a more stunted result. just a little bit is fine. 
GrowrNotaShowr said:
Okay, thanks hogleg for the help!  I have started to supplement their water with hydroponic nutrients until I can get them in the bigger pots.  Do you think that will help?

CatEatingANaglah said:
If I were you I would watch out, giving young plants extra nutrients can even give a more stunted result. just a little bit is fine. 

I have been giving them about 50% nutrients 50% water when I water them.  I hope this is not too much!

Back