•  

Photo

Iíve been gone for a few years: Where do you get powder from?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ablizno

ablizno

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:50 PM

I had quite a large stash of pepper powder and a decent little "farm" going. Just a few planters with plenty of peppers. I had a HUGE issue with massive green catapillars that ate all my plants while I was gone on vacation to Sweden. I decided to get some pepper powder from Jeff, but was exteremly saddened to see that his website was perminantly shut down. I am heart broken. I have tried searching the forums but have found no good alternative. What are the reputable pepper powder venders now?

Edited by ablizno, 14 May 2018 - 07:51 PM.

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 hogleg

hogleg

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 10,857 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:03 PM

Well I used to get it from Hector but he got busted now I gotta get it from some dude named Joker with tattoos on his face and his shit is always short. :dance:  :cheers:

#3 sicman

sicman

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,285 posts
  • aka:siccy..aka papa sic..

Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:09 PM

I'm out of town at the moment but next week I could hook you up deep.

#4 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 13,838 posts
  • aka:SL, HSL
  • (x8)

Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:55 PM

Sicman and joynerspeppers are the first two that came to mind. A.j. Drew is another....check the vendor and classified sections. And go back a year or two.

Good luck!
SL
PureEvilProducts
The Chile Addict's prayer-"Lord, grant me the wisdom to know it will be too hot, the courage to eat it anyway, and the serenity to accept the pain that follows. Amen"
PepperPeopleRock! 

#5 Hophead

Hophead

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:53 PM

https://www.pepperlo...om/pods-powders - I have used this site many times never had a problem and if you look in the vendor vault you can view 55+ pages of people giving this site great feedback.

#6 CAPCOM

CAPCOM

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 4,243 posts
  • aka:Shaggy

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:19 PM

If I had to buy some, I would consider Joyners or pepperlover. Though I don't know if Judy is doing single user quantities anymore.

Rev 22:17..............CHILI-CON / CHILE-CON is IMMINENT

#7 midwestchilehead

midwestchilehead

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:32 AM

Midwest Chileheads, but I don't have a whole lot of any particular variety on hand at any one time. If you want blends, check out Volcanic Peppers. And if you like smoked powder, check out Premier Sauces cherry-wood smoked Trinidad Scorpion powder. It has become my daily-use stuff.

Edited by midwestchilehead, 15 May 2018 - 12:05 PM.

Calvin's 2.0 powder, New Mexico chile seeds, other varieties and some superhots! Grow your own and taste the difference!
http://www.midwestchileheads.com

#8 DWB

DWB

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:38 AM

I buy single kilos of reaper powder from PepperLover. It's good stuff.

#9 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 13,838 posts
  • aka:SL, HSL
  • (x8)

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:03 AM

Depending on what variety you are looking for, Firehouse Flavors (formerly Firehouse Pantry) has a good selection and prices-

http://www.firehouse...li-peppers.html

PureEvilProducts
The Chile Addict's prayer-"Lord, grant me the wisdom to know it will be too hot, the courage to eat it anyway, and the serenity to accept the pain that follows. Amen"
PepperPeopleRock! 

#10 ablizno

ablizno

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:24 PM

Thanks guys ill check the suggestions! I saw the pepper lovers thing on the sidebar but it says minimum order is 19kilos and thats waaayy to big for my budget. Ive used her for my seeds in the past. I tried searching the classifieds but was coming up short on recent postings. Thanks so much. You guys are always a great help.

#11 Hophead

Hophead

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:50 PM

https://www.pepperlo...om/pods-powders - I have used this site many times never had a problem and if you look in the vendor vault you can view 55+ pages of people giving this site great feedback.

Thanks guys ill check the suggestions! I saw the pepper lovers thing on the sidebar but it says minimum order is 19kilos and thats waaayy to big for my budget. Ive used her for my seeds in the past. I tried searching the classifieds but was coming up short on recent postings. Thanks so much. You guys are always a great help.

She has over 40 different kinds of powders you can buy and the sizes range from 200 grams to 1.5KG. If you click on the link i posted it takes you right to it. Enjoy!

Edit: You might have to contact the site to see whats in stock but i have got powders from them years ago and was happy.

Edited by Hophead, 18 May 2018 - 08:56 PM.

#12 Sinn

Sinn

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:57 PM

Well I used to get it from Hector but he got busted now I gotta get it from some dude named Joker with tattoos on his face and his shit is always short. :dance:  :cheers:

LMAO!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests