• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Will red gazing ball make peppas hotter?

i putted a red gazing ball in my pepper garten. Will it make my peppas hotter due to spiritual/electromagnitic/color magick as they grow? Thank u very muchs.

https://imgur.com/ddCmDfC

Attachments

• P1030604.jpg
    P1030604.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 88
alkhall said:
You did sacrifice a virgin to the pepper gods when you set it up, right?

No virgins left around here, unless we're counting females who only go for females. I should get a female and have sex on it/next to it though to amplify its power to make the peppas hotter. But I don't know if there are any females left in Seattle that go for males.

PepperDaemon said:
No virgins left around here, unless we're counting females who only go for females. I should get a female and have sex on it/next to it though to amplify its power to make the peppas hotter. But I don't know if there are any females left in Seattle that go for males.
There are plenty of them. You'll just have to let them step on your testicles in stilettos and humiliate you with bolt-on hardware.  Seattle is the city of female domination and empowerment!
So... what was your first experience with gazing at red balls, anyway?  :cool:

bob65 said:
Maybe it is just you that they don't like.

no, pretty sure it's just men in general. It's clear you don't understand Seattle or Portland. The females are actually secretly setting up concentration camps for men. You'll hear about it on Alex Jones in a couple of months when the story breaks. The females are trying to get em all finished before they start rounding up the men.

I get it, man.  I took jobs in Portland and Seattle.
Don't let the Femi-Nazis ruin your day, bro.  There's still some 100% American redneck girls down around Tacoma, and certainly, by the time you get to Chehalis or Olympia. (Monroe, if you prefer the north) They can probably help you with your pepper growing, too.

Pepperdaemon,

I don't know if you can add heat with sex or lesbians, but I do know a thing or two about gazing balls.

Back in the 80s I spent 4 trimesters studying under the great VENINI Via Montenapoleone at the Fondazione Bevilacqua la Masa and we exclusively blew gazing balls for increased capsaicin production. As a young scientist I devised an experiment where Venini and I would blow some balls with our hot lust and others we would blow in a traditional style. We cast our balls through the countryside to gardens and fields throughout Sicily, and I returned at harvest time to take readings. Of course, our magic hot blown balls gave the pickled peppers particularly poignant pungency.

Good growing with your gazing glass garden,
gorizza

Politics and lesbianism, Glassblowing abroad, capsaicin in abundance, alliteration and religious experiences - these are a few of my favorite things!  :dance:  :onfire:

41268770415_4c42bfb1d4.jpg

Back