• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

STB's Bonchi grow

I've had a few runs at this in the past few years, but now finally I think I've got it sorted. Got some new leaves coming through on two initial plants, so while clearing the rest of my chillies for winter I've picked out the thickest ones and have added them in.

There are:
2 Reapers (the thinnest ones)
2 Defcon7s (7 pod brown variant I think)
3 Devil's Brains (Judy)

I'm not going to trim the fine roots off any of them just yet, will give them a few weeks to get settled in, and will tidy them up once they show signs of life.

Will also sort out some proper bonsai pots, but first I need to see how many make it.

For now these plants just get small amount of extra warmth from a server that runs 24/7 (you can see the back of it in one of the pics), as well as a bit of air movement from the server fans. It's an old Intel server that runs a bunch of non-critical services and for the past 4 years or so it helped me keep seedlings alive before I plant them out. So despite the extra humidity it's still cranking. If only people who log onto the Q3 and TS servers that it's hosting knew that this server is also used to keep plants warm.

2018-05-19_15.09.49.jpg

2018-05-19_15.09.56.jpg

2018-05-19_15.10.06.jpg

2018-05-19_15.13.44.jpg

2018-05-19_15.13.56.jpg

Have added in the reflective sheet on both walls as well as the sliding door that is always closed so hopefully thatll help with light.

Also one of the first two reapers is really starting to push new leaves out which is awesome.

2018-05-28_17.15.21.jpg

Also one of the newer Devil's Brains is also looking like some leaves are coming through. Will wait for a few weeks before the next update but hoping there will be a few more signs of life by then.

2018-05-28_14.30.04.jpg

Back