#41 Sawyer

Sawyer

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts
  • aka:Sawyer

Posted 28 June 2018 - 11:44 AM

One person was going to try melting some and coating apples with it. I haven't yet heard back from her on how that turned out.

I made iced tea with some. I melted some in the boiling water as a (spicy hot) sweetener. I'm still unsure if I like it or not. Mixed with a little vodka over ice, it is very reminiscent of a white Russian.

I am temporarily out of stock. Should have more by mid-week next week at the latest.

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#42 Sawyer

Sawyer

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 08:15 AM

Haven't tried this yet, but I think substituting chunks of this product for the chocolate chips in cookies would make a great pepper candy chip cookie.

#43 Sawyer

Sawyer

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:18 AM

Heard back from the candy apple experimenters. They melted some (in a microwave or stove top, I don't know; both will work) and drizzled it over slices of Granny Smith apples. Said it was pretty good.

#44 Sawyer

Sawyer

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 11:03 AM

Have two new batches, one flavored vanilla orange and one flavored cherry vanilla. Both are fairly spicy, but not outrageously so.

I've tried a few different sales and shipping options, but for now have settled on this. Pay $7.20 for a SFRB and $1 per ounce for however much you want up to two pounds. That's about how much will fit in a SFRB.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests