• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

[May 28] What are you working on this week?

Hopefully relaxing mostly and just watering as needed. Ive got 1 seedling hardening off and im done planting.

The guy from winecreekfarm wants to see what seeds i have so i may take a drive down to see him.

Need to try something different to kill some Virginia Creeper. I got the English ivy gone but the creeper in the same bed is being stubborn. Bayer has a herbicide made just for ivy that isnt glyphosate based.

Check and see what Grant's Farm does with all the animal poop.

Depends on weather.  If it is dry enough, I am going to try and finish plant out before this first weekend of the KY Renfair.  Too wet, and will be finishing up some blades that turned out really nice.  Kind of dying to get hilts on them so I can show, but they are the type of things that nobody will purchase due to price.  More of a pride thing than anything else.

-_--steak sauce-----

Everything is in the ground and in pots. Now I need to try to find some room for some leftovers  :confused:  I have too many well germinated, leftover plants to compost them.

Made butter chicken one day and a fat lamb burger the next.

Just ordered another 10 pack of 5 gallon rootmaker pots to transplant peppers into from smaller containers. After this order I will have all tomatoes and peppers in the future going into rootmaker or grow bags for root-pruning method of growing. 

Praying my Plants dont get drowned with out continued two day Rain.
Going over the last posts etc before I replace the HD in this machine and do a new install and reinstall my files  :sick:

Back