• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

In case you've been under a rock....

imaguitargod said:
$100 for hot sauce...I'm going back under my rock.

Call me when Defcon has is 0 batch ready. 😉

Go ahead. :D I've made over a thousand dollars this year reselling Blair's stuff. 8)

imaguitargod said:

September 9th my friend in Hillsborough NJ at the BBQ cookoff, check out the website for details. Otherwise September 10th or 11th online. The packaging on this little puppy is cool as Hell. I'm pretty sure you're on the list.

DEFCON Creator said:
imaguitargod said:

September 9th my friend in Hillsborough NJ at the BBQ cookoff, check out the website for details. Otherwise September 10th or 11th online. The packaging on this little puppy is cool as Hell. I'm pretty sure you're on the list.

Whatchoo squeezing them peppers with your feet???

DEFCON Creator said:
imaguitargod said:

I'll be first in line :!:

Nope. My Homunculus has found a way to take a cats attitude (they all have one) and somehow infuse it into the ZERO. Quite an amazing feat for a plastic bobble-head.

Tina Brooks said:
a plastic bobble-head with attitude. Most fitting.

Tina, you must learn to not leave the door wide open for me. I, in my infinite kindness, will refrain from the comment I so want to post. I'd think you would have learned by now not to give me any ammo. :P

DEFCON Creator said:
I'm pretty sure you're on the list.
Is that the same list that the US government has me on :P (turns out that they don't take kindly to someone asking for their FBI file under the Freedom of Information Act, which came back as a "no we don't have anything on file")

imaguitargod][quote=DEFCON Creator said:
Is that the same list that the US government has me on :P (turns out that they don't take kindly to someone asking for their FBI file under the Freedom of Information Act, which came back as a "no we don't have anything on file")[/quote]

Lol, you actually asked them for that? Well if you weren't on the list before, you are now.

P_Schneider][quote=imaguitargod][quote=DEFCON Creator said:
Is that the same list that the US government has me on :P (turns out that they don't take kindly to someone asking for their FBI file under the Freedom of Information Act, which came back as a "no we don't have anything on file")[/quote]

Lol, you actually asked them for that? Well if you weren't on the list before, you are now.[/quote]
Yep, I've also been phone tapped(both my cell and at work). Haven't gotten on their famous "No Fly List" yet, but there's always hope.

DEFCON Creator said:
Ahhhh, more crop circle discussion. Nice. :P
Actually, that wan't topic I was dicussing when I was tapped, but that's ok. 😉

Getting off topic here, sorry. :?

How come Blair never visit's this board?

DEFCON Creator][quote=Tina Brooks said:
a plastic bobble-head with attitude. Most fitting.

Tina, you must learn to not leave the door wide open for me. I, in my infinite kindness, will refrain from the comment I so want to post. I'd think you would have learned by now not to give me any ammo. :P[/quote]

What leave the door open? I could barricade the door and you'd come through it with an IBM.;)

Dan said:
hehe You two are funny :)

At least you stopped short of saying "looking".

T

Back