I dug through but did not find a ribs only thread and started this one to serve as a general repository of all things bbq ribs - kinda like the burger or taco threads in Cooking With Fire. For my first contribution here I humbly submit two racks of baby backs that my wife cooked entirely by herself. She's watched me and eaten the practice runs from our competition team, so she knows her way around all manner of smoked meats. These turned out better than good, even though I prefer spares. About 60% of me is swole up with pride, and the other 40% is more than a bit jealous lol.
Here they are just off the smoker:
Nice cut from the middle:
Sauced and ready for the party:
We did these with cherry and a bit of pecan wood, seasoned with my DruBQ rub & a little bit of smoked serrano powder for good measure.
Edited by SmokenFire, 02 June 2018 - 04:51 PM.