Devv

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,384 posts
  • aka:Scott

Posted 21 April 2019 - 03:59 PM

+1 on 140 ;)

I start them the same time as the Annuum's and keep them in mostly shade until it cools down. They do well here considering the heat and all. I sure do love the fruits ;)

It's all about the pods....

#142 karoo

karoo

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 2,431 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 04:14 AM

At the moment I am trying to wind down my season , but it just doesn't want to cool down . Daily temps stay between 26- 36 Celsius and is predicted to stay that way for the next two weeks! We usually get light frost from June . No complaints here and the plants have left the best for last . 

The Aji Amarillos are beautiful , sweet and full of flavour. My new favourite for sure!

IMG_0344 (2).JPG

IMG_0345 (2).JPG

IMG_0347 (2).JPG

" I wish I was as young as the first time I said, " I'm getting to old for this sh!t." "

#143 lespaulde

lespaulde

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:18 AM

At the moment I am trying to wind down my season , but it just doesn't want to cool down . Daily temps stay between 26- 36 Celsius and is predicted to stay that way for the next two weeks! We usually get light frost from June . No complaints here and the plants have left the best for last . 

The Aji Amarillos are beautiful , sweet and full of flavour. My new favourite for sure!

Gorgeous fruits Karoo, they look mouth watering! :) So those Amarillos are really worth it? How hot do you estimate them to be?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

#144 karoo

karoo

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 2,431 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:23 AM

Gorgeous fruits Karoo, they look mouth watering! :) So those Amarillos are really worth it? How hot do you estimate them to be?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Aji Amarillos , worth it all the way. :onfire:

Like most Bacatums the heat is al in the placenta , sweet flesh with almost no burn.

Easy to eat as a whole pod , I'd say 30-50 000 Scovies.

" I wish I was as young as the first time I said, " I'm getting to old for this sh!t." "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests