• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Front yard patch

Here's my front yard patch growing very nicely this year

Attachments

• IMG_20180704_094143.jpg
    IMG_20180704_094143.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20180704_094122.jpg
    IMG_20180704_094122.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 64
Damn, if I did that, I wouldn't ever be able to pick any peppers...  Seems like every thieving bastard around here loves fresh produce.
Where I grew up, if people had to pick it themselves, it was too much like work, and they couldn't be bothered.  We couldn't even give away stuff, if people had to come get it.
Good little garden patch.  I'm jealous, man. ;)

Front row facing the house from the street Left to Right:

(Apocalypse Chocolate-Chocolate Moruga-Trinidad Wes-Uncle Mikes Chocolate Delight-Chocolate Primo Reaper)

Second Row:

(Moruga x Douglah-Apocalypse Chocolate-Brain Strain Red-Reaper Chocolate)

Third row:

(Unknown Variant Chocolate Moruga-SCCMBR-Chocolate Brain Strain-Chocolate Primo Reaper)

Fourth Row:

(Apocalypse Chocolate-Unknown Variant Chocolate Moruga-Chocolate Moruga Brains-Trunidad Wes)

Fifth Row:

(Unknown Variant Chocolate Moruga-Chocolate Bhutlah Reveg-Trinidad Wes- Brazilian Chocolate Brain Strain)

A few wild plants and a Radish up front around and in between the plants.

Thanks by the way!

And Solid...They will get Burned if they steal one of these! Thanks it's been a lot of work but very much worth the effort. Just starting to see a nice looking pepper come from the UMCD...very nice pheno... looks very Morugaish. Anyways I was also looking forward to some nice seeds from having these polinate with each other.

Im also in So. Cal. But around here no way I could do that.
Ive even had to yell at people across the street stealing my neighbors cactus pears(think thats what their called.
And supposedly this is a good/decent area. Its the drive bys that notice them then come back during the day when everyones at work.
Nice looking garden though

Ok the types I listed were separated by a - rather than a , which might have caused confusion. All separate types from many breeders including myself. I only put similar types together so open pollination is welcome (I would be happy with any two mixing together). All superhots and mostly Chocolate or Brown types. I like Moruga shaped Brown pods so my seeds lean towards that direction. I keep seeds from only the best most memorable pods. If anything is disappointing and I don't want it in the genepool I'll yank it. I consider my whole garden a genepool and only grow types that would fit well in that genepool. Everything I grow is very Trinidad heavy hybrids or pure Trinidads. There's more similarities than differences contrary to what all the different names make it seem. I know that is much different than the norm but I've gotten great results with this approach.

Here's a pic of an Uncle Mikes Chocolate Delight UMCD in the front row. This will be the first year I'm growing this variety.

Attachments

• IMG_20180711_164530.jpg
    IMG_20180711_164530.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 54
Back