• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Have you had Pyro Diablo

Have you tried Pyro Diablo?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pyro Diablo - Hot Sauce made from one of the world's hottest pepper types! One drop is over 700 times stronger than an average habanero. Pyro Diablo is the secret hot saucelegends are made of, One drop of our 1,500,000 scoville powdered pepper extract will heat any culinary creation to the extreme.

The hottest hot sauce made from concentrated capsaicin

PD said:
Pyro Diablo - Hot Sauce made from one of the world's hottest pepper types! One drop is over 700 times stronger than an average habanero. Pyro Diablo is the secret hot saucelegends are made of, One drop of our 1,500,000 scoville powdered pepper extract will heat any culinary creation to the extreme.

I know there's a market for the stuff, but personally, the Peppermaster and I are not keen on the taste of it. Is it just us, or do others find it has a bitter after-taste? (edit -- "it" means capsaicin extract, not Pyro-D".

Of course our target markets differ entirely from yours. Tell you what, I'll send you the guys looking for nobbut hot, and you can send us the guys looking for flavour. ;)

1.5 million scovies... ouch!

Oh, btw, I think that's a typo, that'd be only 7 times hotter than a hab.

T

If I get asked I send them your way

:shock:

have we exchanged links yet? do you have a links page?

PD said:
If I get asked I send them your way

:shock:

have we exchanged links yet? do you have a links page?

LOL, Nope, I don't think we have exchanged links... send me an email with your text, I'll have my webmaster get you set up. He's working his little fingers to the quickie trying to fix my shopping cart at the moment, but as soon as he finishes that our links page will be updated.

T.

PD said:
Just a question out of curiousity

We do own a bottle of PD, courtesy of eBay if memory serves. In fact, I believe that the bottle we own is the first label design with the mushroom cloud on it.

We haven't used it just yet. There's a limit to the super-hot/extract products we keep open at home do to their limited usefulness in everyday use. Besides that, we are more likely to open something we have a duplicate of so we don't purge our collection of a valuable bottle. 😉

PD said:

I've got some questions for you, PD.

* What exactly is a "pepper type?"

* Is it really the "hottest hot sauce" when The Source is 7.1 million SHU? (And a couple Blair Reserves)

* Since when is an average habanero only 2,142 SHU?

* Did you make this sauce yourself, or is there a place people can buy a bunch of sauce rated at 1.5 million SHU from some company and relabel it? The reason I ask is because there seems to be a lot of sauces at the 1 million SHU and 1.5 million SHU rating.

-Smack My Ass and Call Me Sally - Chet's Gone mad (1.5 mil)
-Chile Seed Company - Habanero Oil (1.5 mil)
-Da Bomb: The Final Answer (1.5 mil)
-Pryo Diablo (1.5 mil)

Back